Fedem Technology has many years of experience with advanced structural analysis of vessels and marine systems. We can contribute in all phases of a project, from concept development and design to operation and maintenance.
Our strength is our high competence and long experience within the marine sector, and we can offer:
- Highly qualified engineers with extensive experience in marine applications
- Good knowledge and experience about the design codes and regulations
- Comprehensive experience regarding analysis of various materials, including composites
Fedem Technology can provide customized solutions based on your needs. Here are some examples of the analysis we can offer:
- Linear and nonlinear structural analysis, both static and dynamic
- All types of materials: composite, steel, aluminum, etc.
- Slamming analysis based on CFD simulations and direct transmission of forces from CFD to the FE structural model
- Sloshing inside tanks
- Loads on structures in the splash zone
- Trajectory calculations of lifeboats
- Complete scantling of ship (global and local analysis)
- Design and analysis of structural details (strength and fatigue)
- Verification of existing design
- Upgrading and modifications of structures and systems in operation